70197 Stuttgart, Germany
Phone : +49-7031-14-1827
Application for: CO Operation Implementation
Consultant – 829281
I have heard about this job-posting from the hiring Manager, Alexander Reich.
My CV in response to your posting is here:
@@@ change link!
The qualification profile you have added to the job description fits my
experience in almost all points.
- a degree in Computer Science
- worked 10 years in SW-Distribution related jobs at HP
- gathered custoemr & outsourcing experience at HPO (now HPMS)
- deep technical knowledge from my time as a developer,
and I'm still
developing smaller projects in my current job.
- visited the HP Project Management Fundamentals training and gained
experience as the Technical Lead for the OpenView ITA-Team
- communication to the OpenView Business-Partner Novadigm was a major part
of my last job.
- done many presentations from management info to developers trainings
- In my last and current job, organizing the teams tasks was my main
Especially in the ITA-Project, I lead an outsourced team of 6 engineers that
the actual implementation - the situation in the job you offer will probably
be very similar.
- my English is fluent, German my mother tongue, my French is fair
The job you offer is very interesting to me, because I search for a new
challenge, and I think I
can bring a lot of experience in the required areas to
the new project. Another reason is of course
that I have already worked for
Alexander Reich, and would enjoy to do so again.
I would be happy to answer all remaining questions in a face to face meeting,